Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FINAL PROPOSAL: DIGITAL STORYBOARD


Digital Storyboard: Proposal


My proposal for the final exam is to create a storyboard using 
a few of my personal photographs.  I have selected a series of shots focusing on 
my 3 children during some of their Track & Field competitions.  Their form and composition 
of their bodies while running has always been intriguing to me.  
By using at least 3 different photo images, 
and with the help of PhotoShop, I will create a series of "in motion" stills.
 This process will involve:  cutting out their images from their
 original backgrounds;  cutting/pasting their arms and legs to alternate and move;
  and any other special effects (like blurring and smudging) to enhance the still shots.
My finished product will most likely consist of MORE than 5 print quality stills.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment