Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Another update on my project...




Here is a look at how I was able to centrally use the axis from Grace's right 
hip and extend her leg in a true sense of her running form.
I started by centering her body in a divided circle to establish the movement
of leg rotations based off of her right hip bone.   
 Then, I lowered the opacity levels in each separate step of her leg around 10%
to portray the fading of each position.   Finally,
I added a subtle blur effect to create the sense of actually being in movement.  


After deleting my practice centering circle, I am now left with the finished
product of Grace's legs running.  I've reached my desired effect by having the 
top/original photo highlighted on the top and fading away with each step.
Next up...  her left arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment