Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Revision #2 - Final Project


I am changing the scope of my my project to base it off of ONE strong
image.  I'd like that final photo to depict a series of motions by using
sequential superimposed images of Grace in her running form. 
 So, essentially, it
will contain at least four other motions into different layers
on top of the original photo.  I am doing this as my proof of concept for future use
with my twins running photos and for other projects.   
This concept will hopefully remind you of 'The Matrix' movie
in which everything slows down, enabling the viewer to see the 
different layers of motion.  Also, as another reference, "Nude Descending
a Staircase" by Marcel Duchamp in 1912 created this type of style in
a modernist format that also included parts of cubism and futurism.   

No comments:

Post a Comment