Monday, December 14, 2015


BEFORE...


AFTER!!!

FINAL PRODUCT!

Here is the end result after all of my tweaking and testing.

 I have added some techniques by using the "burn tool"
to help soften the edges of Grace overlying the blue streaked
backdrop.  This allowed me to smooth 
everything out and diminished the "superimposed" look.  
I also added an accent spotlight through the filter option, to give 
a pop of light around her middle torso.  
Lastly, I merged all of the layers together
and flattened out her image to give it a concrete feel.

The overall look that I've created is exactly what I had desired!
Now that I know what I am doing, this proof of concept will
allow me to continue working on the other 2 photos of Ava & Will, 
of which I had originally hoped to do also.
However, by singling this project down to ONE amazing
photo, it has allowed me to experiment more with the different
tools in PhotoShop.  The end result actually turned out 
much more precise and detailed than what I had hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment