Sunday, September 27, 2015

Logo Inspirations from the Internet



Here is our new class assignment:  to research different types of logos that give meaning to their name.   The above iconic logos are now infamous with their respective companies.  From the design of the script to a symbolized object, all of these logos have a direct link with their company name.  The "swish" logo for Nike is a perfect example of this.  It portrays movement and activity, which is what Nike represents with its athletic apparel.  









  

 In researching different font styles to incorporate our own initials ("JK" for me), I also choose to find different styles of font.  I have chosen a variety of styles from "flowy" to bold, blocked and highlighted formats for my initials.   I am very excited for this new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment