Tuesday, September 29, 2015

"Rendered Drawings from my Top 3 logos"




Taking my "initial logo" one step further, I have taken the feedback from my classmates and have further developed three of my original designs. The top three (letters A,B & C) are taken from my original concept drawing from #8 and #9 (on my previous post). I really like how the letters are bold and defined, with the letter "J" slightly leaning on the "K.


Continuing on from my #12 design, I have attempted to play with stretching and condensing the letters with its "butterfly effect" from
letters D-J. So far, this style is my favorite and I could really see using this design with my photography business.


And finally, carrying over from my #15 original logo, I have once again tried to play with shading techniques and stretching and pulling the letters apart and together (from letters K-O). I think that letters "M" and "N" have a cool effect to them and I also really like this play on my initials.

No comments:

Post a Comment